The RSCF welcomes applications for funding under its ongoing grants scheme. The next Funding Round will be in December 2018. The exact day and date will be confirmed later in the year. Applications should normally be for sums between £250 and £10,000.
To apply, you must be a UK based organisation providing music and/or jazz educational programmes to youth living in challenging environments. If you think your organisation fits the profile, please send a formal grant proposal to email@example.com (see GUIDELINES below).
RONNIE SCOTT’S CHARITABLE FOUNDATION GRANT APPLICATION GUIDELINES
Your grant proposal should include:
1) YOUR PRESENTATION
– Name of the charity/organisation
– Charity/Organisation Registration Number
– Date of Creation
– Number of Staff
– Trustees Name & Date of Birth
– Safeguarding Policy: Do you have a safeguarding policy? Are all your tutors and staff DBS checked? Is your organisation up to date with the Health & Safety Policies and Risk Assessments compliances?
2) YOUR PROJECT
– Description of the project
– Location – where will the project take part?
– Specific Challenges Faced by Target Group
– Age Range
– How many children and young people do you expect to work with?
– How many children and young people do you expect to be core participants?
– Aims (at least 3)
– Intended outcomes (at least 3)
– Activity Plan
– Budget (including Additional Funding if applicable)
– Total request amount