The RSCF welcomes applications for funding under its ongoing grants scheme.
Applications should normally be for sums between £250 and £10,000.
To apply, you must be an organisation providing music and/or jazz educational programmes to youth in the UK living in challenging financial and/or social environments;
- Grant application for over £3,000: the Foundation requires from the applicants to have secured or applied for at least half of the funding from other sources;
- The Foundation will fund projects for a maximum period of three year;
- For any programme re-applying, the Trustees will require a development in scale of the project (additional activities, evolution of the concept etc.).
- The Trustees expects a legacy from any submitted project/programme (see Grant Guidelines section 2)
If you think your organisation fits the profile, please send a formal 2-3 pages max grant proposal (including both sections in GRANT APPLICATION GUIDELINES below) to Ada on email@example.com.
GRANT APPLICATION GUIDELINES
Your grant proposal should include:
1) YOUR PRESENTATION
– Name of the charity/organisation
– Charity/Organisation Registration Number
– Date of Creation
– Number of Staff
– Trustees Name & Date of Birth
– Safeguarding Policy: Do you have a safeguarding policy? Are all your tutors and staff DBS checked? Is your organisation up to date with the Health & Safety Policies and Risk Assessments compliances?
2) YOUR PROJECT
– Description of the project
– Location – where will the project take part?
– Specific Challenges Faced by Target Group
– Age Range
– How many children and young people do you expect to work with?
– How many children and young people do you expect to be core participants?
– Aims (at least 3)
– Intended outcomes (at least 3) – What is the legacy of the project?
– Activity Plan
– Budget (including Additional Funding if applicable)
– Total request amount